Pensacola Bareboat Chartering
Discover the beauty of the Northwest Gulf Coast aboard one of our newer
model meticulously maintained Beneteau's that range in size from 33' to 39
Whether cruising for a few days, or enjoying
a week-long trip, these varied waters offer something for everyone. If you’re looking for
solitude and nature, there are countless coves and bayous with tree-lined shores and sparkling clear
waters. If you’re looking for spectacular dining and tropical nightlife this region boasts
a variety of restaurants & beach bars, with numerous full-service marinas along the way.
Here's just a few of the "CAPTAIN'S PICKS" for your voyage:
- Fort Pickens - a historic fortress that pre-dates the Civil
War. Lots of fun to explore, or a great photo opportunity as you sail by.
- Pirate's Cove - an "old salt" hangout if ever there was one,
offering up cheeseburgers in paradise!
- Big Lagoon - surrounded by National Seashore, this is one of the
most beautiful anchorages on the whole Gulf Coast. You can anchor out & spend
the night under the stars.
- Quietwater Beach - lots of Pensacola Beach's restaurants, beach
bars & shops are within easy walking distance. Located just east of the
Bob Sikes Toll Bridge, in Santa Rosa Sound.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore - you're never far from unspoiled
beaches here! The Gulf Islands National Seashore stretches from Florida to
Mississippi and gives you plenty to explore.
- Bluewater Bay Marina & Schooner’s Restaurant - this delightful
family-owned marina & excellent restaurant make a great place to stop in
- Juana's Pagoda & Sailor's Grill - another classic sailor's hangout,
just west of the Navarre bridge, offers up cold beers or frozen drinks from the thatched
roof "Sand Bar". The restaurant has HUGE burgers & grilled fish
sandwiches, not to mention their famous mouth-watering breakfasts.
- Historic Downtown Pensacola - from your home port of Seville Harbour
you can enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful historic district. There
are lots of restaurants and shops to explore for a relaxing day or evening ashore.
-- call (850) 432-3199 to make
||HALF DAY RATE
(4 hours total)
(9am - 5pm)
|3 or more DAYS
(7th day FREE)
(based on availability)
|| 10% discount
||$25 per hour
||$40 per hour
|| 10% discount
|Beneteau 33 – Endless Adventure
|| $425 per day
|Beneteau 331 -
|| $450 per day
|Beneteau 343 –
Comfort & Joy
|| $450 per day
|Beneteau 393 –
|| $485 per day
* Beneteau’s are available for
overnight charters (2-day min.).
On charters of 7 or more days,
the 7th day is free. Includes
dinghy & linens.
- Prices do not include sales tax. Additional fuel, clean-up, late,
rescue, optional insurance deductible waiver, or damage charges may apply.
- Multiple day rentals are based on a 24-hour period per day. Two-day
minimum required for overnight charters.
- Rental days begin at either 10am or 4pm, but other hours may be requested.
Qualifications & Other Information
- Sailing experience/certification: You must provide adequate certification or sailing experience/knowledge.
- Reservation deposit: Rental fee is due in advance. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx & checks accepted)
- Security deposit: Required in the amount of $500.00 ($1,000 for Beneteau’s), held with credit card. (Deposit refunded upon satisfactory termination of rental.) Boats must be returned in clean condition. Additional fuel, clean-up, late, rescue or damage charges are deducted if applicable – STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Rental Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Tuesdays-Sundays. (Hours may vary based on season, or if chartering overnight)
- Check-out: Please allow approximately 3 hours for a
thorough check-out and orientation.
- Weather: Boats are reserved without regard to
weather. If storm warnings are flying, your rental may be postponed, or
your sail plan may be altered.
More informtion can be found at Pensacola Yacht Charters.